Friday, July 11, 2008

I despise the Telemarketer!!!!

Okay......The best thing someone ever did was create the "DO NOT CALL LIST" to avoid these people. They call you (or used to) at 8:00 at night when you are trying to just chill out and have some peace. Well, I called the 1-800 number a long time ago and haven't heard from em' in quite a while.
But don't think that they didn't find another way to contact me! Oh no!.....about a month or so ago I started getting Telemarketer faxes through the fax machine. Which is almost worse than them calling on the phone. It wastes paper and INK! I get TONS of them- at least one per day, if not more. There are about 3 different ones: There is a vacation one, one about an energy drink or pill or something, and one about insurance.
I mean come on......who is going to call an 800 number advertising a 4 day cruise for $99/person????? Someone with no sense maybe.
Well, there happened to be a number at the bottom to remove your fax number...................... It DID NOT WORK! Can you believe that!!? I mean, the number was valid and I punched in my fax number and it said "Your number has successfully been removed." Ya right...for about a day!
I tried turning my printer/fax off for a while. Doesn't work.
Then I tried the "Do Not Call" list thing and was going to enter the fax number. Doesn't work either.

Ugh. I'm stuck with them I guess.

Sorry this was so long but I needed to vent my frustrations.

No comments: