Tuesday, April 20, 2010

11 months old...Really?!!

Wow! I can't believe Carter is so close to ONE YEAR! It is crazy really! Like clockwork-right at eleven months he started pulling up on things. Yikes!
He has been working on it for about two weeks. He would crawl over to the coffee table and get up on his knees but couldn't stand up. Well now that he figured out how, he is pulling up on EVERYTHING. It's a little scary.

So....this is what happened. I was cooking supper and carter was playing with the dishwasher...SITTING on the floor. He was banging and splashing in the little bit of water that was in the lid. He started to get very quiet so I turned around and this is what I saw!!!! He was ON TOP of the dishwasher lid!! How did he manage that?? Not sure but it almost gave me a heart attack! (The next day is when he started pulling up.)


Carter acting silly in the bathtub...like always! This boy will smile at anyone-at anytime! I just love it!!


My little 11 month old! He is so handsome :)



Usually I don't let the dogs lick all over his face but this was too cute...and bathtime was right around the corner. He just giggled and giggled every time Clyde would lick him. So cute!!

~~I am grateful for:
-11 of the BEST months!
-bathtime
-being a mommy
-Carter's sweet smile
-baby giggles

1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Jennifer, You have a gorgeous little guy - So much to be thankful for! Thanks so much for stopping by. I just wanted to let you know that the Sunflower Oil that I used for the scrubs was found at a health food store. I have heard a few people using regular olive oil and working just fine as well. {I just think the olive oil has a little different smell} Thanks again for stopping by and let me know if you have any other questions. ~ Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Stephanie Lynn
www.bystephanielynn.com