Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby Shower and Update

Can you believe it's already time for baby showers?!! I can't! I was 28 weeks(7MONTHS!) on Tuesday. Only 12 more weeks to go! These are some pictures from my shower at school on Monday.
This is not a particularly great picture of me-my eyes are closed- but I wanted to show off my bump. He's getting bigger by the day!


I got some super cute clothes!

And sweet cards! I also got a book that's absolutely precious. It's called On the night you were born by Nancy Tillman. If you are having a baby or just had one-or even if you have children at all---you should definitely check it out. It made me a little teary eyed when I read it. :0) Guess that's just part of becoming a mommy!

**Update on the pregnancy
I know, I know...I haven't been the best blogger lately. It seems like the closer the end of school gets- the busier I get.
I went Tuesday for my 7 month check up and the dreaded glucose test. Dr. said everything looks good- and I feel TERRIFIC! I haven't entered the exhaustion phase just yet- hopefully I wont. My only complaint is that my feet are killing me by 4:00 everyday. They are not swollen so that's a plus. However- the
dr called today and my sugar levels were way too high from my Tues. appt. So I have to go back next week for a 3 hour test. Ugh! They poke you FOUR times! I guess I'll have to get over my fear of needles before June 23rd! Well that's it for me now.....

Hope everyone is doing great!! Just think...only 9 more weeks of school!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Oh Jennifer, you look so cute and glowing!!! How fun! Sorry Im not there to see you so cute! I am so glad your feeling great!!!