Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Curious Carter






Carter and I spent a lot of time on the front porch during the nice weather the past couple of weeks. It was perfect!! Carter seemed to be fascinated by the piece of grass. I love watching him look at and examine new things. I could tell he was really thinking about it. And of course, it had to go in his mouth at one point! While I was snapping pictures of him I caught a cute one of him with his head turned sideways. He was so curious about my phone. The black and white with splash of red is one of my faves! I am now in love with photoshop! You can do all sorts of things with your pics.

Shortly after these pics Carter caught a nasty stomach virus. Then I caught it. It was TERRIBLE. He is finally getting over it and getting an appetite again. I am finally finished with all the laundry that a stomach bug brings :( Yuck!

Hope you all are staying healthy!!

3 comments:

Kahla said...

He is so cute... and getting too big! What a doll!

Kristina and T.J. said...

He is adorable. I can't wait to see him at Carson's birthday!!

Jen said...

He's so cute - I was snooping at pictures on facebook and realized he and Jane have all the same toys!

They'll make a sweet long distance couple! :p