Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is a blog a friend of mine has been following so I checked it out also! Every Wednesday is "Wishful Wednesday"......check out her blog to see what it's all about! http://kelseyandgabriel.blogspot.com/

I wish I was going on vacation tomorrow and I was going.......................somewhere TrOPiCaL!! I am thinking of white sandy beaches, pretty blue water, hot sun, toes in the sand and a pina colada in my hand! I'm just gonna close my eyes for a minute...Ahhh! I can almost hear the water ;o)

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am soo glad you decided to play along!!! Ohh to be in a tropical happy place :)

Teresa said...

Hi Jenny!
Thanks for popping over to Bainbridge! I'm with you on somewhere tropical...just as WOW as Switzerland...but in different ways! Yeah!